Going green is such a popular marketing slogan, but what does it mean? And how can we be more sustainable?
For me becoming more sustainable was, and continues to be a daily journey.
But some of the easiest ways I partake include:
- Eating less meat and dairy (y’all know how I feel about my oat and almond milk!)
- Using less plastic
- Wearing sustainably sourced clothes
So let’s chat about one of my favorite eco-friendly boutiques: Wild Bohém!
I stumbled upon one of their ads and decided to purchase a strappy dress. The rest truly is history.
But what’s crazy is we actually knew a lot of the same friends! So how I didn’t find her sooner was crazy…
I know I brag on this boutique all the time, seriously…but it felt like a good time to highlight them, especially since they’re having a HUGE #endofsummersale! And who doesn’t love a SALE?!
So before you click add to cart, let’s chat!
So let’s discuss why they’re great:
- Run by Edina, Wild Bohem is a small business started by a woman with a dream – and who doesn’t love that?
- They are size inclusive and carry only the best bohemian brands
- Because they carry brands focused on slow fashion, the clothing is not mass-produced, my style remains unique
- Wide price points for every budget
- They offer carbon-neutral shipping utilizing compostable shipping bags, recycled or reused boxes
Wild Bohém has a bunch of your fave boho brands, including:
- Nine Lives Bazaar
- House of Skye
- Bliss Boheme
- Mahli the Label
And don’t forget to use code THEGIRLINGUCCIGLASSES to save 10% on your order!